The J-Man's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The J-Man's Domain

A place to hang out and do stuff, I guess...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Let Me Show You Main Parts of Charcoal Briquette Press

Go down 
AuthorMessage
cici

Number of posts : 46
Registration date : 2014-06-13

Let Me Show You Main Parts of Charcoal Briquette Press Empty
PostSubject: Let Me Show You Main Parts of Charcoal Briquette Press   Let Me Show You Main Parts of Charcoal Briquette Press Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2014 9:00 pm

The charcoal briquette machine is made up of chassic, electricity motor, gearbox, rollers, belt coneyor,coupler and so on. It also can be equipped with hydraulic device to get higher pressure between therollers. The capacity of charcoal briquette machines for making charcoal briquettes can be 500-10000kgper hour.

Charcoal briquettes making machine is mainly used to suppress charcoal powder, toner, coke toner,bamboo carbon powder, the hookah carbon, graphite, page shell carbon, Jujube carbon, blue toner, such as activated carbon etc, kinds of powder materials, powder, waste. It can press materials into square, ball egg-shaped, round, oval, and round column, bread type, pillow type and other special shapes. Charcoal briquette press is widely used in refractory, power plants, metallurgy, chemical industry, energy, transportation, heating, animal husbandry, industry, agriculture, barbecue and other fields. This machine not only is suitable for single operations and large-scale briquette production line, but also can adapt to mobility operations.

The main parts of this briquettes making machine using a wear-resistant material with a special treatment, it is possible to suppress the production of continuous, durable. The product design is reasonable, good quality, reliable, has a simple structure, convenient operation, small footprint, labor, energy saving features. The design of automatic control of electric heating devices, randomly adjust the humidity of materials, to ensure that the material forming stability, improve the work efficiency.

Charcoal briquetting machine can produce briquettes with many special shapes like square, ball, oval, goose egg, round, column line, strip, bread, pillow type and other shapes. Charcoal dust briquetting machine is widely used in refractory material, power plants, metallurgical, chemical, energy, transportation, heating, animal husbandry, industry, agriculture, barbecue and other industries. This charcoal making machine is suitable for single working and large scale coal briquetting assembly line, and it is also suitable for movable working at the same time.

email to: info@sinoftm.com

energy-saving briquetting machine: http://www.ballpress-machine.com/p-10.html
Back to top Go down

Let Me Show You Main Parts of Charcoal Briquette Press
Page 1 of 1