The J-Man's Domain
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The J-Man's Domain

A place to hang out and do stuff, I guess...

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sup?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
White_Rabbit

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-07-26

Sup? Empty
PostSubject: Sup?   Sup? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:30 pm

Sup? Galactus%20-%20Sup

In all seriousness though, maybe I should have FTT's forum ripped apart..I dunno, it's just something about that puckered ass, Frenchi smug attitude that really kinda ticks me off.

I figure at the least I'll let Google know that their ads are being shown on a fetish site, at least that way Carotte (or CS Fox I believe is actually in charge) won't be able to make any more money off the site. I don't think it's very fair for them to profit off the community, especially when they're primarily using OTHER people's content at this point. Maybe if CS Fox was giving away some of that money to all the artists I wouldn't have so much of a problem with it, but to run your site off the FREE contributions of outside artists and then use them to turn a profit for YOURSELF..that's just sleazy.
Back to top Go down
SparksChu
Vassal
SparksChu

Number of posts : 19
Registration date : 2007-07-04

Sup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup?   Sup? Icon_minitimeThu Jul 26, 2007 11:44 pm

So, your first post, and you decide to go about bad mouthing another forum. Wow. And Google honestly doesn't give a crab cake, as long as THEY make money. You'll notice there is a Google ad at the top of this page. Do you think Jay asked for that there? No, it's part of the reason people can make a forum FOR FREE.
Back to top Go down
Http://armorkabuto.deviantart.com
White_Rabbit

Sup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup?   Sup? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 12:06 am

SparksChu wrote:
So, your first post, and you decide to go about bad mouthing another forum. Wow. And Google honestly doesn't give a crab cake, as long as THEY make money. You'll notice there is a Google ad at the top of this page. Do you think Jay asked for that there? No, it's part of the reason people can make a forum FOR FREE.

Oh, I see what you're saying, LOL, I keep over estimating the intelligence of Carotte. Instead of using other people to make money for himself he's using other people to make money for some complete stranger. *snicker* That's not sleazy, that's just..dumb. Well, at any rate, I can still get the bastard shut down if I like..of course then he might get all pissy and try to use similar tactics against boards like this, which are using similar free forms and, as such, make easy targets (sorta like when Yahoo was shutting down diaper groups left and right on their system with little more than one or two idle complaints).
Back to top Go down
SparksChu
Vassal
SparksChu

Number of posts : 19

Sup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup?   Sup? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 12:30 am

No, what I'm saying is, cut the crap. This isn;t the "Bad Mouth Carotte and FTT Board'
Back to top Go down
Http://armorkabuto.deviantart.com
Luna Lovegood
Ravenclaw Student
Luna Lovegood

Number of posts : 23

Sup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup?   Sup? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 12:35 am

People are so spiteful lately. Do you need a hug, Mr. Rabbit? Would a box of Trix help?
Back to top Go down
White_Rabbit

Sup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup?   Sup? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 9:33 am

Luna Lovegood wrote:
People are so spiteful lately. Do you need a hug, Mr. Rabbit? Would a box of Trix help?

Hugs are fine, but Trix are for kids. albino
Back to top Go down
The J-Man
Overlord
The J-Man

Number of posts : 101

Sup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup?   Sup? Icon_minitimeFri Jul 27, 2007 9:44 am

SparksChu wrote:
No, what I'm saying is, cut the crap. This isn;t the "Bad Mouth Carotte and FTT Board'

What he said.

and

https://jman.forumotion.com/General-Discussion-f1/le-sigh-t32.htm
Back to top Go down
http://jaymanney4life.deviantart.com
Sponsored content

Sup? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sup?   Sup? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sup?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum